Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traditionally, where do the best looking women in Britain reside?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've lived in a couple of other countries and they have an area where people say the best looking women live.

Yeah, I know it's bollocks but it occurred to me I've never heard that in my home country.

Have you?

And where do you think it is?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, they do this in Czech Rep....Moravia apparently, although, they all look the same to me....
I remember Nottingham having more women than men at one point, so I would imagine availability is attractive.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yeah, they do this in Czech Rep....Moravia apparently, although, they all look the same to me....
I remember Nottingham having more women than men at one point, so I would imagine availability is attractive.

Spain is Andalucia. In Japan, the city of Fukuoka (they're not wrong).

I had a friend who swore that the girls in Swansea were amazing. I vaguely remember someone on here claiming the same once too.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Don't know if it was ever, or is still true, but back in my Uni days (a long time ago), the rumour was always that all the teaching colleges were in Nottingham, and hence there were a lot of women there.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

It was true - In the 1860s, due to the huge amount of women working in the lace industry...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My bedroom ( *** sigh - if only it were true ! *** )

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Spain is Andalucia. In Japan, the city of Fukuoka (they're not wrong).

I had a friend who swore that the girls in Swansea were amazing. I vaguely remember someone on here claiming the same once too.

As a regular visitor to the city, the Swansea girls do have a certain 'look'. If it's fake tan and t*ts you're after than Swansea is your place! I do refer to an estate agent I deal with as Jugasaurus Rex....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As a regular visitor to the city, the Swansea girls do have a certain 'look'. If it's fake tan and t*ts you're after than Swansea is your place! I do refer to an estate agent I deal with as Jugasaurus Rex....

If it's tight skimpy clothes and a very touchy feely type of girl you're after then I'd recommend Newcastle.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
I have been on Holiday recently to Blackpool.

I think we can safely eliminate that coast line from the equation

:moo:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
in my little experience
CHELTENHAM

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No where comes close to London from my experiences

That's probably very true, but a bit unfair. One of the biggest 'world' cities in the world, it's gonna have a few attractive ladies in it.

I'm thinking more provincial

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here