Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football pubs.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Just a quick one if you can help.

What pubs in Brighton are likely to be showing the QPR vs Bolton game at midday on Saturday lunchtime? I'm meeting a Rangers fan in town before heading off to The Amex and he'd obviously like to watch their match. Nearer the train station the better..

Cheers chaps.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its a difficult one now in Brighton. The King & Queen (although not nice) is a very suitable football pub, and I'd catch a bus from there, to the ground when you are ready.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
With Fulham Vs Arsenal on BT Sport, and the cricket at the same time you have little chance I would think.

Most pubs will show the premier league game.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Cheers for replies, I'll give those a try. Completely forgot about the Prem game on BT though, just have to hope that not many pubs have signed up to it.

Thanks again all.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I'd imagine the Duke of Wellington will have the cricket on the main TV and the Arsenal game in the back room. At a punt, the Queens Head right by the station might show the game. Failing that, the King & Queen have been known to show lower division matches on another TV while a Premier League game is being shown on the main screen, but you're then left with a bit of a trek to get to the train station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here