Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves players for a season long loan

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Ward seems to have been a good piece of business but are there any other of the Wolves squad that you'd quite like to see here for the season

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I'd like that Sigudarsson bloke up front

apart from that, not really, they got relegated for a reason

i'd like to pick up Jamie O' Hara on a free then sack him with no compensation after a few weeks for gross misconduct and watch the whole thing unfold again though

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I love George Elokobi coz he is WELL MASSIVE and he looked genuinely gutted which was nice to see (not in a twisted way).
Bakary Sako because he is SPEEDY.

Leigh Griffiths was brilliant for Hibs last year but Wolves will surely be reliant on him now.

Those are the 3 standout players really. 2 on ability, one on MASSIVENESS.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bakary Sako would be the only player I would like to see, however its not going to happen.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Steven Hunt would be useful wide man. But not sure I want anymore Wolves players. Some have attitude problems.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Danny Baath - youngster, future England defender (in my opinion).

They will never loan him out - he is one of the youngsters that Wolves are reliant on this season.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Hunt is a good player and would be better then LuaLua. I wouldn't want many of their players as they would think they are too good for this league like they did last season.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Kevin Doyle has got lovely feet.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think we need to start signing more lookalikes:

Posted by Casper Ankergren to his twitter account:

BSMHxsPIAAAe-x9.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Didn't we try and get Roger Johnson at some point?

He was brilliant a while back but now seems to have a massive attitude problem refusing to play and put himself in the shop widow

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Didn't we try and get Roger Johnson at some point?

He was brilliant a while back but now seems to have a massive attitude problem refusing to play and put himself in the shop widow

Is he refusing to play or is he like Doyle??? On big money, no doubt appearance related bonuses which they can ill afford to pay. Hence why they need to either sell or get a percentage off the wage bill.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is he refusing to play or is he like Doyle??? On big money, no doubt appearance related bonuses which they can ill afford to pay. Hence why they need to either sell or get a percentage off the wage bill.

According to Kenny Jackett, Roger Johnson turned down the opportunity to play with the U21's because he says he doesn't need the match fitness - he is feeling fit enough.

Local press have interpreted this as Johnson throwing his toys out the pram and refusing to play. Certainly it has meant that Wolves cannot put him into the 'shop window'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here