Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pantomime

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who is doing Brightons this year??

Just been announced on our local radio that here in Lyme it's local football legend and former Dorchester striker Ellis Hoole and Tracey from Eastenders!

:clap:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just been announced on our local radio that here in Lyme it's local football legend and former Dorchester striker Ellis Hoole and Tracey from Eastenders!

:clap:

Oh no they haven't! :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
EastEnders_s__Silent_Tracey__speaks_out.jpg

:bowdown:

1777408.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Here in Southend we are to be treated to Shane Ritchie as Buttons I believe.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Here in Southend we are to be treated to Shane Ritchie as Buttons I believe.

I imagine Shane Ritchie would be IMMENSE in Panto, plenty of personality and charisma, a real peoples favourite.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I believe tradition used to dictate that every pantomime had to feature Christopher Biggins & two actors from Neighbours.

Now it's probably someone who was kicked out of Hollyoaks for drug use, & a bloke from CBeebies.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I believe tradition used to dictate that every pantomime had to feature Christopher Biggins & two actors from Neighbours.

Now it's probably someone who was kicked out of Hollyoaks for drug use, & a bloke from CBeebies.

I think it was John Barrowman and Dale Winton last year in Brighton, they've got Russell Grant this year but that's all I know.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wolverhampton's Grand Theatre has comedy legend Joe Pasquale starring as 'Muddles' in a production of Sleeping Beauty.

Quite a coup, I'm sure you'll agree.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Dont think brighton have had a Panto for a few years now. Last year it was Rocky Monster Show and before that Spamalot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here