Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

BHA v Burnley - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BHA (16th) entertain Burnley (4th) at The Amex on Saturday, seeking our first points of the season. Buoyed by the win at Birmingham, undefeated Burnley, will I am sure be no push overs.
The sides have met 25 times over the years, with both teams winning 9 & 7 matches drawn. Last campaign the seagulls achieved the double over Burnley. After 4 league games last season, BHA were on 7 points, so a win would be good!

As for the score predictor, well played to the 19 who correctly forecast the 1-0 win at Brum. Already we have 6 people on 2 correct scores for the season. Early days of course!

Leaderboard:

2 Points

Blue Valkyrie, Mew, Richard_419, Ringmer Seagull, Silk, tomo1794

1 Point

1901, albionalbino, beattie143, bernster, Blackadder, Bognor Seagull, Braders, casbom, Creaky, dave hylands, DavidRyder, del strangefish, dig54, Djmiles, Duriston, El Turi, Geriatric Seagull, Gregory2,Smith1, half time scores, Jimmy Skaville, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Kalimantan Gull, Knightsworld, Lifelong Supporter, mickygp, NEASTGULL, nevergoagain, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, northernseagull, Oscar, Ozziemate, paul pring, pauli cee, Rodney Thomas, seagulls99, Shaun, smillie's garden, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, SuperBrighton, The Duke, The Orange Seagull, TheMajor, Thunder Bolt, tomfitz12, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, Wellesley, Weretheweststand

Hall of Fame

2012/2013 Winner OzMike 9 points
2011/2012 Winner SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points
Most wins overall (last two seasons) del strangefish 13 points

Predicted Scores: 2013/2014 Season

Leeds (A) 275 scores, 23 correct, 2-1 defeat
Newport (H) 197 scores, 6 correct, 1-1 (90 mins) 3-1 defeat aet
Derby (H) 196 scores, 12 correct, 2-1 defeat
Birmingham (A) 219 scores, 19 correct, 1-0 win

As ever, use your head. You decide .........................

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We seem to lose when I make a score prediction on these threads, so you'll be pleased to know that I won't be voting :wink:

Don't vote every week but I did vote on the 1st two league games of this season but decided against it last w/e...

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
2-1 Home win.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I think 1-1, but I've gone 1-0 to the Albion. Now I can be pleased with the latter result if it happens or feel some kind of uncalled-for indignation if it's the former. Either way, I'm happy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
2 - 0 to the good guys

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here