Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When you pop off this Mortal Coil what will be your single most amazing experience ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Looking back at your life, to date , if you popped off what would be the single most amazing experience you have ever had along the Road of life ? Albion, Friends, Family, Loved one, trips, events, days out, holidays, weddings ? You get the drift.

Albion - Highbury - FA Cup Semi Final 4/83
Personal - REMF - trip to New York to see Los Peladitos 2002

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
The day we played Burnley in February this year (20th?).

The first game I'd been to with my dad in years because he lives abroad. Before the game there was a huge family lunch at a restaurant, almost a reunion - new kids, old family members, the missus. A truly perfect day in every sense.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
When you pop off this Mortal Coil what will be your single most amazing exper...

I love This Mortal Coil - in fact I like most bands on 4AD. Good label.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think dying will be the biggest adventure. It certainly beats A Tuesday night game in the snow at withdean in terms of excitement.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My passing out parade in front of family in RAF and also cage diving of cape town obsving great white sharks...just an awesome experience!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who knows what will happen when we die ? Maybe wormfood but maybe not. We will all find out in due course.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chinese guy " I have been with you for many of your greatest adventures Indy but on this adventure I go first " dies. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
The Births of my 2 daughters
Joan Baez singing "Forever Young" at the Hawth in Crawley and dedicating it to me and my wife (and our 2 friends) on our Wedding Anniversary. I'd written and asked her to do so.
FA Cup Semi Final 1983 at Highbury

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Discovering that girls were dishy.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Seeing Crass, poison girls and flux of pink indans..In 1981, a life changing Gig.

Beating West ham in the play off final in 2005 and having a great night out with some BHA fans (who were playing the next day?) I have had a soft spot for BHA ever since...still love beating you though!!

Meeting my wife and being married for 27 years, having 3 great kids...if I died now I would have had a great time. (although would love to have another 40 odd years)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Birth of my kids, especially the first. Unexplainable experience

Never experienced that Tim. It must be AMAZING ! I did not give a fu*k until 40 and now at 50 think I missed out big time seeing what my mates have.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Seeing Crass, poison girls and flux of pink indans..In 1981, a life changing Gig.

Beating West ham in the play off final in 2005 and having a great night out with some BHA fans (who were playing the next day?) I have had a soft spot for BHA ever since...still love beating you though!!

Meeting my wife and being married for 27 years, having 3 great kids...if I died now I would have had a great time. (although would love to have another 40 odd years):)

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I suppose my first lay was a close second. The girl was nice and 10 years older.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Meeting and marrying karen 31 years this year and having two fabulous daughters and watching then grow up to be equally fabulous young women...nothing even comes close to that

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
When you pop off this Mortal Coil what will be your single most amazing exper...

Birth of my boys of course plus Highbury 1983 but being driven round Goodwood by Sir Stirling Moss at speed will take some beating.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Meeting and marrying karen 31 years this year and having two fabulous daughters and watching then grow up to be equally fabulous young women...nothing even comes close to that

You Dave are a TOP bloke so you deserve it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here