Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loftus Road.....

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Just clocked the "restricted" view stand for away fans ....lets just say Stevie Wonder would get a better view of the game.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I used to go a bit when they had the plastic pitch loft end ...decent view there then

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm surprised they allowed to sell any tickets as unrestricted view. The worst away day in the division an absolute dump of a ground. I will be giving it a miss this time round.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
£30 i believe ....shocking! especially if the lower tier school end is not for away fans

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Should be £15 as you only get to see half a match

Restricted-view.jpg

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Went years ago when we last played them and did not realise the shocking view inside the ground. I vowed never to go again if we played them. So, the simple solution is to either pay, go and grumble or don't go and line the pockets of a shabby West London team.

Went years ago when we last played them and did not realise the shocking view inside the ground. I vowed never to go again if we played them. So, the simple solution is to either pay, go and grumble or don't go and line the pockets of a shabby West London team.

Or you go, knowing the view isn't brilliant, and not moan about it.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
do all of the tickets say restricted view? I'm in Upper Block Y5, Row B, and it says restricted sight lines?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here