Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help Needed - Computer for Disabled Person

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
A very good mate of mine has chronic ongoing health issues, and has recently had to have a leg amputated. At present he is undergoing rehabilitation in sheltered accomodation. he is desperate for a reasonable condition laptop / tablet / notebook, for which he is is willing to pay, although he is a bit short of the readies. Does any one on NSC know of any Charity / Organisation that helps disabled people with computers be very grateful for any suggestions.

:thumbsup:

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
A very good mate of mine has chronic ongoing health issues, and has recently had to have a leg amputated. At present he is undergoing rehabilitation in sheltered accomodation. he is desperate for a reasonable condition laptop / tablet / notebook, for which he is is willing to pay, although he is a bit short of the readies. Does any one on NSC know of any Charity / Organisation that helps disabled people with computers be very grateful for any suggestions.

:thumbsup:

I would start by getting in touch with the fed, they will be able to give advice and sign post in the right place

http://www.thefedonline.org.uk/

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Hi
I have a laptop here which I've just formatted running XP
I'll happily donate it free of charge to your friend who clearly needs a change of fortune

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well done Moggy. That's such a great gesture.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Hi
I'll happily donate it free of charge to your friend who clearly needs a change of fortune

Great gesture, well done mate :thumbsup:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Hi

Moggy -many many thanks - I'll PM you with contact details

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here