Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 media share advice PLEASE

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Can anyone help me, this is driving me insane.

I have some photos that were taken on my iPhone and transferred to my laptop. I am not trying to transfer them on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab2.

I have the Tablet connected to my laptop via USB cable. I'm sure previously i have used the traditional drag and drop method (thats about the limit of my technical ability). I've tried it with this file containing about 100 images and i have also tried it with an individual image. Both times it came up with a message along the lines of "the file you are transferring is not supported by this device, would you like to continue anyway". I ckicked 'YES' and it transferred the file.

When i then went into the tablets gallery, the photo is nowhere to be seen. I've tried about 20 different times now and varied the destination from 'pictures', 'downloands', videoes', etc. Still to no avail.

Can anyone help??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can anyone help me, this is driving me insane.

I have some photos that were taken on my iPhone and transferred to my laptop. I am not trying to transfer them on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab2.

I have the Tablet connected to my laptop via USB cable. I'm sure previously i have used the traditional drag and drop method (thats about the limit of my technical ability). I've tried it with this file containing about 100 images and i have also tried it with an individual image. Both times it came up with a message along the lines of "the file you are transferring is not supported by this device, would you like to continue anyway". I ckicked 'YES' and it transferred the file.

When i then went into the tablets gallery, the photo is nowhere to be seen. I've tried about 20 different times now and varied the destination from 'pictures', 'downloands', videoes', etc. Still to no avail.

Can anyone help??

i'm confused you say in your first line your not trying to transfer the photos..but seem to indicate later you are...i hope you get an answer i'm toying with buying a cheap tab3 7 inch for one of the servants

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Have you tried copying it to the /Samsung/Pictures folder? I've got a Tab 2 and in order for videos to show up they need to be under /Samsung/Video so I assume the same is true for pictures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here