Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've won a pair of Premier tickets...

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
...but there's a catch! It's for Palarse v Arsenal on the 26th October.

I took £20 out of the hole in the wall(Barclays) & if you get a receipt you have the chance to get a pair of tickets to a Premier game by entering code via tx etc.

My prize is Palarse v Arsenal on 26th October,the day after we play at home to Watford. So,I can go. But assuming it's in the home end,do I??? It's free after all,& I can support the Gooners for one day. Maybe,have a punt to add to the interest. Dunno. Or I could sell them. I'm sure this game in particular will appeal to many. What would you do?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Part of me would want to go and watch Arsenal trounce them, but sitting with that lot - I'd get rid of the tickets somehow.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I went to Crystal Palace-Arsenal in 2004/05 as a friend happened to come by a spare ticket (he's not a Palace fan, but he had some work contact who was who couldn't go). Had the privilege of being in the Arthur Waite Stand. It was a 1-1 draw and it was just after Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run in the league ended at Old Trafford. The match was memorable for Vassilis Lakis missing an absolute sitter which would have won it for Palace. It meant I got to see Thierry Henry, Patrick Vieira and Dennis Bergkamp (who came on as sub) in the flesh and I also remember Ashley Cole was playing for Arsenal and he was given a good reception by both the Gooners and the home fans as he'd been on loan to them once. Unthinkable that he'd be appreciated by both sets of fans in a ground these days.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Don't you have to choose which team you want to see by texting their initials - did you secretly want to win tickets to CPFC?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You will be in trouble in the home end if you start sniggering when Arsenals fifth goes in

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

I took £20 out of the hole in the wall(Barclays) & if you get a receipt you have the chance to get a pair of tickets to a Premier game by entering code via tx etc.

My prize is Palarse v Arsenal on 26th October,the day after we play at home to Watford. So,I can go. But assuming it's in the home end,do I??? It's free after all,& I can support the Gooners for one day. Maybe,have a punt to add to the interest. Dunno. Or I could sell them. I'm sure this game in particular will appeal to many. What would you do?

Have you ever been to a Premier League game before??

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's a free game of football. I'd just go and watch the game as sit quietly. If palace score just stand and clap whilst crossing all your toes and eyes.

Either that or whack them online somewhere and try and get face value. Maybe even contact Barclays and explain the rather delicate situation

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

I heard that Barclays are only giving free palace tickets to people with an equally poor credit history

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
So can we assume from this that the only way that Palarse can fill their sorry excuse for a stadium is to give away the tickets to Albion fans?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With the ridiculous ott hysteria from the media and Gunner's fans surrounding Arsenal's result on Saturday it is set up to be a 6 pointer relegation scrap :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Possibly exchange them for a more attractive game, like Stoke v Hull?

If not, the obvious answer is to sell them to ticketless Arsenal fans who will be all over the home ends anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here