Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A quick and very naive question about Skybet.com

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is the Skybet home page the same worldwide?
Can anyone anywhere log in set up an account and start gambling?

I'm asking because I just logged on as I'm curious as to what odds new Southampton fella will be in the top goal scorers market, the home page is full of matches involving teams I've never heard of, such as:-

Universitatea Cluj v Concordia Chiajna

I'm sure it means something to someone somewhere, but I'd have thought Skybet's home page would generate more money with odds that are a little more relevant to it's audience.

Just in case you thought the above wasn't naive enough:-

No 'average' UK punter can be betting on this game, surely?

Oh and Concordia are 1-0 up, Uni are 7/2 to turn it around in the last 1/2 hour.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I'm not sure about sky bet but to help you go onto oddschecker.com, find that market and click on the sky bet odds and place the bet that way :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Pretty sure you cant log on in the USA, cos of their gambling laws. If you click on football on the left hand side of the page, then click on premier league, then on top goalscorers, i think you will find it there. The games you can see listed are live in-play, betting, hope this helps

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'is ok chaps I know how the site works.

It's just the home page is the equivalent of WSL halfway line seats, when it comes to revenue, and it's full of:-

Lutsk v Lviv

which can't be generating any money, unless it's the same homepage in whatever country that match is in.

Oh and Concordia Chiajna are now 2-0 up away from him, back of the net.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I learnt that there is a Finnish team called Teepee,and Cluj always makes me think off The Inbetweeners,

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SK Sigma Olomouc B v FC Zdas Zdár nad Sázavou, currently 0-0 and the draw is 4/1.

Admittedly I have no idea what the sport is.

T'is ok chaps I know how the site works.

It's just the home page is the equivalent of WSL halfway line seats, when it comes to revenue, and it's full of:-

Lutsk v Lviv

which can't be generating any money, unless it's the same homepage in whatever country that match is in.
I don't go with this theory at all. Some folk will bet on which raindrop will slide down a window first.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I regularly bet on the European leagues. Very different from the lottery of our domestic football.
Petrolul Ploieşti are the ones to bet on in Romania.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't go with this theory at all. Some folk will bet on which raindrop will slide down a window first.
Yeah that thought was/is in my mind with this thread, plus betting on a live event, but I just don't see it.

If the 'premier page' is nation specific, surely filling it with that nations junk bets is going to lure in more cash than, SK Sigma Olomouc B v FC Zdas Zdár nad Sázavou, hell of a game, cracking bunch of lads.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here