Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR tickets restricted view are available

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if that is the back of the stand, you cant see the goal in front of you. i wouldnt pay a pound for them tickets

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Does not seem to be allowing me online.....reads message - •Checkout not allowed for basket with only zero priced products

did you buy these online?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Does not seem to be allowing me online.....reads message - •Checkout not allowed for basket with only zero priced products

did you buy these online?

Yes - did the same with me. Think I pressed "Update basket" and then it added them.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Having read comments from other fans it doesn't sound too bad as long as your allowed to stand. TBF if your in the lower tier you can see naff all what's going on down the far end so I guess its swings and roundabouts.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely no-one will be sitting in their allocated seats will they? It'll be a free for all, sit where you want, turn up early and you'll get the best view, not that that is saying much at Loftus Road.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
It was the worst ground ever for a view of the match....last time I went there...(and believe me it is the last time,,,) couldn't see the goal at the away end and due to a metal support post I couldn't see the other goal...I moved seat and the steward went ape s**t...said I must go back to the seat I was allocated....needless to say I stayed in my new seat...but terrible views for away fans...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It was the worst ground ever for a view of the match....last time I went there...(and believe me it is the last time,,,) couldn't see the goal at the away end and due to a metal support post I couldn't see the other goal...I moved seat and the steward went ape s**t...said I must go back to the seat I was allocated....needless to say I stayed in my new seat...but terrible views for away fans...

I got two of those restricted seats today, don't care what the views like as long as I'm there to cheer on Oscar GARCIA the Spanish prince of flair and the lads:albion2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have changed the pitch and goal post since we were there last,so im told

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
You haven't been before have you mate?

It's a total free for all. - Try an away game.

Excellent insight, you know absolutely nothing of my away attendance levels, not going to get into a dull discussion about amount of games but pretty silly comment without any facts. Generally I tend to go with the flow the past few seasons, however I feel that due to visibility restrictions then some fans may be more likely to try and sit where they have been allocated for this particular game.

I bet you're not a JCL are you?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Usually wouldn't complain with someone sat in my seat, but if someone is at QPR, they'll be moved on.

This is the worst of the restricted view seating:
Restricted-view.jpg

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
I hate the place, been many times and never had a good view from anywhere in the away end. It would be in the top 5 of one of my worst away grounds and good luck if your over 5'10" the leg space will leave you with cramp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here