Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£43 to buy a ticket for Millwall in WSL......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Crikey, that's a lot of money for championship football.

Comparable to other championship sides, is that the most expensive??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It makes me sad that any ticket to watch the Albion should cost that.

You and me both Gripper, I understand the need to maximise profits for the club but in my opinion that is taking the p**s a little bit to be honest. For someone who has been to over 500 matches over the last 25 years, I find myself having to limit myself to 5-6 games maximum this season at those prices.

A sad state of affairs.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What's the cheapest price?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
How else are we going to fund the cost of our Stadium, top class & youth academy?

As pointed out in my previous post I recognise the need to make profit. What I find difficult to swallow is that only the top 5 in the Premier League have standard tickets more expensive than that. (Excluding 1901, corporate etc)

£35 tops would be a more acceptable figure.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I honestly do worry, when we eventually make the Promise Land. How much it will be then? Dread to think to be honest......

Exactly.

Starting to think that it'll be unaffordable to many of those who have followed the club for a long time waiting for us to get there.

Any significant increase (which I'm confident there would be), and i'd have to give up my season ticket. I know a couple who already have had to.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
When will moaners take into account the free travel that no other club offers!

It's still excessive even taking the travel into consideration. Also bear in mind that a significant number of Albion fans live outside of the free travel zone.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Most espensive Championship team to watch, no investment in players, still failing to meet FFP. Someone at the top has bollocksed it up or are massaging the figures.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Most espensive Championship team to watch, no investment in players, still failing to meet FFP. Someone at the top has bollocksed it up or are massaging the figures.

As are you. Perhaps you could provide us with the financial losses.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

It does make you wonder to be honest......

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
When will moaners take into account the free travel that no other club offers!

The average cost of travel within the travel zone is between £3.90 to £4.60 for a day saver. The travel subsidy is £4 per game,which might as well be scrapped. That takes the ticket price down to a paltry £39 per game.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
How else are we going to fund the cost of our Stadium, top class & youth academy?

There was me thinking Tony Bloom had paid it, part of it a loan presumably to be repaid in the event of us hitting the premier league jackpot. But if the plan all along was for us gubbins to start repaying it straight away, then perhaps TB shouldn't have upped the specs dramatically by putting all kinds of fancy fixtures and fittings in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here