Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Guidetti

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Would be excellent. How reliable is that twitter account? I don't use the site much at all...

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
Would be excellent. How reliable is that twitter account? I don't use the site much at all...

Not sure, I think he got the Agustein transfer before it happened, and maybe a few others; but don't quote me on that, as I'm probably wrong haha

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So we'll have to wait till Wednesday to see if its true or not

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's been on Football Rumours therefore, sadly, it's 99% likely to be utter bullshit.

I'd very much like it to fall into the remaining 1% though, he'd be a superb signing if he's recovered fully from his illness problems.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Not sure, I think he got the Agustein transfer before it happened, and maybe a few others; but don't quote me on that, as I'm probably wrong haha

Judging by the conversation on the account regarding that tweet, it doesn't look like a legitimate claim at all. He's even said "Purely speculation, people enjoy rumours". I'm afraid it appears to be complete nonsense.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
that BHAFC transfer hub just tweets ANY transfer rumours in or out of the club and by any I really mean ANY. Be it from that football rumours site, skysports, talkshite or even the horse's mouth. Guidetti is a possibility though, the face fits for sure

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Great addition if true. He will be going somewhere as unlikely to get time at City but this runour man seems to basically say i can say Messi is coming on loan and he would tweet it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gareth Barry on loan too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I still think he'll be someone to come on in the cups. Do you think he'll go out of the premiership?

I really don't know anything about him. Just making the point that competition for places is extremely tough.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I still think he'll be someone to come on in the cups. Do you think he'll go out of the premiership?

Apparently City will loan to us but they want lion share of wages paid which is alot more than we will pay. Still in talks though. Just what I've heard

Que the sarky abuse

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Apparently City will loan to us but they want lion share of wages paid which is alot more than we will pay. Still in talks though. Just what I've heard

Que the sarky abuse

No abuse from me, but what's your source?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here