Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheapest Parking in Central Brighton ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I usually drive through the mysterious vortex just off southover street and park there totally free!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I park at Preston Village and jump on a number 5. Great for pensioners.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If Hanover is too far to walk, what about Circus Street (where the New Market Diner is) - if you can get a space?

I often park there and you get up to 4 hours for £3. Not too far from Komedia across Victoria Gardens, either.

Alternatively, have a swim afterwards and use the Prince Regent car park!!

If Hanover is too far to walk, what about Circus Street (where the New Market Diner is) - if you can get a space?

I often park there and you get up to 4 hours for £3. Not too far from Komedia across Victoria Gardens, either.

This. Or, as suggested at the top of the thread, the London Road car park.

Or travel in by bus / rail and walk.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
The street between John Street Police station and the Law Courts. Its free after 6.00. Go up Edward Street and turn first left.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Interesting, because I find I'm driving into Brighton for longer periods of time lately, and was wondering if renting someone's private driveway is an economically more viable option. I know that some car parks like Churchill Sq charge 25 quid for over 6 hours' stay, although other multi-stories offer fairer evening and night-time or weekend rates.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Being an OAP and having a bus pass I never park in Brighton now I always use the P & R at Withdean and get either the 27 or 5 bus into the centre depending on where I am going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here