Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hahahaha Classic Arsenal Fan Rant

D

Deleted member 18477

He's spot on for me. Arsenal have said they have money to spend... and promised the fans to spend it...

Arsenal need a new GK, new CB, new DM, new CF to have any chance of the title - even i can see that, why cant wenger?

Recent years...
Sold a.cole to title rival chelsea
Sold nasri and clichy to title rival City
Sold van persie to title rival Man U

Them sales alone would royally f**k me off if i were them. Especially as all those players have now gone on to win PL title!

Nearly as sickening as seeing Glenn Murray help Palace get promoted.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
2u4hixe.jpg
:laugh:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He's spot on for me. Arsenal have said they have money to spend... and promised the fans to spend it...

Arsenal need a new GK, new CB, new DM, new CF to have any chancr of the title - even i can see that, why cant wenger?

Recent years...

Them sales alone would royally f**k me off if i were them. Especially as all those players have now gone on to win PL title!

I think the players they had lined up but didn't sign are almost as bad. To let Zlatan, Higuain and Mata to name a few slip through the net is pretty bad.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Difficult to argue with that really. For me, I think they've forgotten how to spend money. Going after Suarez and Rooney (and Gustavo and Higuain) has wasted their summer by pursuing the wrong players. THEY ARE NOT AVAILABLE!!! Why waste 3 months chasing players, in particular Rooney and Suarez, who their clubs won't let leave?

It is a farce and I completely understand their frustrations.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Arsenal need a new GK, new CB, new DM, new CF to have any chance of the title - even i can see that, why cant wenger?

Recent years...

Yes, agreed as a fan, but football players are greedy b******s.

D

Deleted member 18477

This is what Arsenal face on Wednesday night in Fenerbache
Good luck with that one then :)

If i was a player i'd LOVE facing that. A chance to shut the silly turks up! Bring it on!

No doubt the gooners will crumble though. No balls when it counts and not many real winners in the team.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Different clubs have different expectations. A club like Arsenal should be expected to win and challenge for trophies, especially given (i believe) they have the most expensive season ticket prices in the league. Wheres the money going?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Now we know where Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse really lifted those self-righteous brothers from. I'd always assumed it was from some of the simpler NSCers.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That has really made me laugh. That guys passion and articulate summary are spot on.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Doesn't The Emirates generate more matchday income than any other sports stadium in the world? I'm sure I read that stat somewhere.

No idea but judging by that clip and looking at the characters in the background it seems to generate some pretty ugly fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here