Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty points system - Whats the point?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What is the point in having a loyalty points system if they are not going to use it for popular games like QPR?

I have a ticket but I know a couple of guys who have been to both Leeds and Birmingham who haven't got a ticket yet. The loyalty point system should have been in place for this game. I hope it's going to be used for the Bournemouth game.

Rant over!

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I missed out, but to be fair they were on sale to ST's for three days before general sale. Should have moved faster. I don't really ever envisage the LP system coming into play this season unless its a big away cup draw.

The 200 never miss a game brigade will have platinum membership thus securing their tickets. After the Saturday afternoon palace away league game making general sale last year. I guess the club think ST then general sale is less complicated. To which I agree tbh.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anybody who has internet access that wanted to go to QPR who is a STH would have got tickets as long as they did a bit of planning

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bournemouth away will invoke the LP system

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
]
I missed out, but to be fair they were on sale to ST's for three days before general sale. Should have moved faster. I don't really ever envisage the LP system coming into play this season unless its a big away cup draw.

The 200 never miss a game brigade will have platinum membership thus securing their tickets. After the Saturday afternoon palace away league game making general sale last year. I guess the club think ST then general sale is less complicated. To which I agree tbh.

Even then we'll get too many tickets for it to matter.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i must get my arse in gear to book a reading ticket....missed out on qpr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here