Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When the Daily Fail website doesn't contain quite enough hatred for you....

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
"We are a group of political realists and we’ve had enough of the Left-Wing pollution of great Britain, the introduction of Marxism and stalinism into our education, politics and society."

political realism, and they've made a list of "communist" papers.

These people are deluded and dangerous..

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Whoever writes and believes any of the garbage on that site is both sad and mad.

It is clear however that in writing this I am the reincarnation of Karl (Groucho) Marx and Frederick Engels combined :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Affiliated with Gareth or Christian Bale?

The Globe Pub: Aftermath
Posted on August 17, 2013 by thedailybale
After reporting on the recent ‘Soldier Ban’ that has been enforced at the Globe pub in Leicester, Daily bale reporter Steven Chapman examines the aftermath.

It Shocked a nation when news broke that a pub in Leicester had decided to put a ban on all British military personnel who enter the premises but the Daily Bale lead the mass condemnation against the Globe pub to see them remove the ban on heroes.

In the past 24 hours since the story was released, we’ve seen a massive backlash in support of the Globe pub and their military ban from left wing fanatical extremists that include Billy Bragg, Nick Lowles, Gary hastings of Edlnews.co.uk and the Communist party of great Britain who have gone to extreme lengths to cover up the soldier ban.

Paedophile activist and advocator Tom O’Carroll had this to say, “The Globe is an inspirational pub that has provided a scenic retreat for like minded individuals, the attack led by the Daily Bale is completely unfounded and wrong and I encourage all Pro-Paedophilia Left-Wing activists to take a stand against the Bale and boycott their newspaper”

(Pictured right, the Globe pub in Leicester)

What’s more shocking is that the Globe pub seems to be a frequent watering hole of Nick Lowles, self proclaimed ‘director’ of the extremist blog Hope not Hate. Evidence has emerged to state that the owners of the Globe have been allowing Communist activists to use their premises as a rallying point and meeting house.

If I was Tom O'Carroll, I'd sue their bollocks off. Surely it's a joke site and he's fictitious?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That was my original thought but a bit of research suggests it isn't.

Unfortunately, it isn't. They're real, I remember reading about them. I do believe the editor is/was a member of the British Peoples' Party.
Fair enough, I guess there are more than enough stupidly vicious people around to churn this sort of stuff out :(

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Screen Shot 2013-08-18 at 14.png

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I don't get why people always insist on sharing the crap. Why not find some quality journalism and share that with us instead?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

It wasnt a lie as such, it was some lefties attempt at humour thats backfired because a lot of people(including the OP) dont get online Sarcasm or spoofing, Daily Mail, Daily Fail, Daily hiel, Daily Bale. Do you get it?

Some rightwingers will think its real and go out to beat up blacks/anti-patriots/whatever. Some Leftwingers will think its real and bleat on about oh how much its like the, yes you guessed it the Daily Mail.

This is getting ****ing boring, as well as morally dubious making random attacks on the free press it is beginning to make people not involved in any of this getting shit.

If i spoofed NSC as North Stand Crap, I would then have to spoof characters like Pitoney and Fozza, because using hitoney and bozza would possibly be libelous and possibly cause them shit. It is an awfull send up and has screwed up bigtime.

TBH I'd rather read Ernests posts.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Yes the mail is poor but Why divert yourself from the equally diabolical bbc/guardian/al jazeera steady stream of leftist bile ? Shut your humous holes you bedwetting Red scum:yawn:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
That is so awful it is almost hilarious. But why isn't the Guardian classed as a Communist newspaper. I am immensely disappointed and demand a recount.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here