Spurs vs. Palace

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone else planning to watch this?

Score predictions?

I've just watched the interview with Roberto Soldado, and am very much looking forward to seeing him play in England. He's a superb centre forward and will score a hatful this season I reckon.

If they can keep hold of Bale, then the combination of Bale and Soldado could well be what gets Spurs into the CL ahead of Arsenal this season.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anyone else planning to watch this?

Score predictions?

I've just watched the interview with Roberto Soldado, and am very much looking forward to seeing him play in England. He's a superb centre forward and will score a hatful this season I reckon.

If they can keep hold of Bale, then the combination of Bale and Soldado could well be what gets Spurs into the CL ahead of Arsenal this season.

The Spurs team really is quality. Even without Bale in the side they are still a force, on paper. I think them and Liverpool could be quite entertaining to watch this season.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Teams coming up always start the season well as they are riding on the euphoria of promotion and as season progresses they plummet late on. I think this may be closer than some are predicting especially with new faces settling at spurs

Would love to be proved wrong though!!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I feel sick that this fixture is taking place , but yes i will be watching and i would expect palace to burn up thier energy by the 70th minute and lose the game by a narrow margin of 1-2 with 2 late Spurs goals . Good luck to them they took thier chance sadly we did not .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Wilbraham :lolol:
Ahh their team is appalling. How did this pile of dog poo beat us?! Oh yeah, the bloke who's no longer there.

Their bench is a little better. That first team line-up is the worst since Derby.

D

Deleted member 22389

Come on spurs. See their stadium is now full, bunch of plastics lol.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looking at those two lineups, I suspect Palace are going to get stuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here