Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£160 per night to stay in the Ibis at Brighton Station.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks for that, you've made my day.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Must be a last minute booking when everywhere else is booked up ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Couldn't your boyfriend pay half?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you do use low budget hotels a lot for work, you do notice this kind of thing. £160 for an IBIS is just absurd, it is nowhere near that standard of hotel. I expect to pay no more than about £45-50 tops, there are other hotel brands in the same group, like the Mercure, more worth that money. Recently I switched a three-week booking from the IBIS to the Travelodge (slightly worse) because in value for money terms it was a no-brainer, £70 against £23 a night and not that much difference.

For £160 a night you'd want far, far better than the IBIS.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
A friend of mine booked a one nighter at the Royal Albion a few weeks back - For the bargain price (?) of £135 which included no breakfast. Also included NO windows in the room as it was in the basement!!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
You could pay £325 a night at the Hotel Una in Regency Square - Brighton's top hotel, according to Trip Advisor.

And it would be worth every penny. We've been there and it's fantastic. The room was pretty much a two floor apartment with a kitchen area, lounge, cinema room with glass floor and fancy bathroom with a roll top. Would definitely recommend this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here