Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I can't get to many games and depend on a subscription to seagulls player. Often I have to use my iPhone when I am away from home. I use the officially app and as an alternative the photon browser.

Yesterday I listened to most of the first half and then the first half of the second half. Then the app completely refused to load and the photon browser wouldn't work either.

I can't remember the last time I heard commentary on a whole game. Often I only get half a game.

Does anyone else have the same experience -I'm getting frustrated with it...

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
A lot of people on here have the same problem, I'm pretty sure the club is now aware of the problem and will set out to fix it in the up and coming weeks.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
A lot of people on here have the same problem, I'm pretty sure the club is now aware of the problem and will set out to fix it in the up and coming weeks.

They have been aware for ages but seem to turn a blind eye as it's an outside source and nothing really to do with the club. The fact that we have spent good money over the years on this service I'm surprised that not more has been done to get the clubs attention.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They have been aware for ages but seem to turn a blind eye as it's an outside source and nothing really to do with the club. The fact that we have spent good money over the years on this service I'm surprised that not more has been done to get the clubs attention.

Am not sure that they can do much, other than nag a lot - the problem yesterday was with the BBC apparently.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I've been having so many problems during the last month with seagulls player. I log on, click a video and then it tells me to log on again and it carries on like this until it tells me i have exceeded my log in attempts. I've contacted the club who havn't been very helpful. I've cleared the cache and i'm still having the same problem. Anyone else had this problem before?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Apparently we can land a rover on Mars with thruster rockets but to get a match on seagulls player seems a step to far. For the second season its playing up, the software they use is hopelessly specific in what it chooses to run on. Of all the things i listen to and watch online Seagulls player is the only one i have any problems with.
Cancelled my sub out of frustration.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I've been having so many problems during the last month with seagulls player. I log on, click a video and then it tells me to log on again and it carries on like this until it tells me i have exceeded my log in attempts. I've contacted the club who havn't been very helpful. I've cleared the cache and i'm still having the same problem. Anyone else had this problem before?

Had the same problem. I sent them a email and they sent me a password reset link. Not fixing the problem just working their way around it!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Had the same problem. I sent them a email and they sent me a password reset link. Not fixing the problem just working their way around it!

exactly the same mate yeah. I think they've reset my account about 8 times over the last month. I recieved an email yesterday from the customer service team and i think that finally they are going to sort it.......hopefully!!!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
BBC Birmingham didn't appear to have any problems as I ended up listening to it on the FL App through their club site.

Yep I listened to the Birmingham commentary for the first have then RSussex was ok for the second. I presume the dodgy connection is what they were given at St Andrews.

RSussex should always check the connection they have been given before they go live.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Good Luck, Telford.

Seagull Saz

Aug 18, 2013
After a long time viewing NSC from afar, I have signed up just to add my two penn'orth to this thread! Player is driving me MAD! Like others, I have the problem where if I try to watch more than one video, I am asked to sign in again. After watching 3 or 4 videos I am then told that I have exceeded my log in attempts. My account has been reset by Player customer services several times, but this DOES NOT solve the problem and they don't do anything else about it. Infuriating!
You are all lucky I did not register earlier, as I would have had plenty to say over the summer...ask my hubby!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here