Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet on MOTD 2 tonight?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there if Palace as expected get off to a bad start.. That would put the cat among the pigeons.

I agree.

Unless Blackburn sack another before then, and he jumps at a club with full parachute payments and a high enough 'ceiling' for him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh dear - the poor souls with such bitterness are still on here then !

D

Deleted member 18477

Its written in the stars... poyet to Palace after holloway f**ks up.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
For all his achievements with us I cannot forgive him for presiding over the most depressing defeat to our biggest rivals in the biggest game of our clubs most recent history. As far as I'm concerned, his ego, vanity and antics leading up to that game led us to losing it and his team choice, tactics and lack of any enthusiasm transferred to the pitch and players and it is my opinion he near as damn threw the game in spite. That's probably all bollocks but it gives me a reason to dislike him and I'm happy with that, the baboon faced git.

For all his achievements with us I cannot forgive him for presiding over the most depressing defeat to our biggest rivals in the biggest game of our clubs most recent history. As far as I'm concerned, his ego, vanity and antics leading up to that game led us to losing it and his team choice, tactics and lack of any enthusiasm transferred to the pitch and players and it is my opinion he near as damn threw the game in spite. That's probably all bollocks but it gives me a reason to dislike him and I'm happy with that, the baboon faced git.

Agree with all of the above apart from baboon face,more like a rock ape.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Oh dear - the poor souls with such bitterness are still on here then !

Not so in all probability !

Most of the people on here just want to move on and don't especially wish to have every second post referring to GP., who great credit to, did an excellent job but which is now history.

Time for posters to stop creating threads about Glenn Murray and Gus Poyet (in that order) and Oh ! also Stephen Dobbie !

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Its written in the stars... poyet to Palace after holloway f**ks up.

No, I heard that when he was asked if he'd ever manage palace, he said "If I had the wings of a sparrow, if I had the arse of a crow, I'd fly over selhurst tomorrow and................" I've forgotten the last bit that he said.

I can't see Gus going to Palace - he turned down Reading - a bigger club than Palace. Would be funny if he turned up at the "2bit" - I wonder if they would take to him after all the racist insults?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I can't see Gus going to Palace - he turned down Reading - a bigger club than Palace. Would be funny if he turned up at the "2bit" - I wonder if they would take to him after all the racist insults?

Probably turned down Reading for not wanting relegation against his name, IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Poyet will get a decent job within the next couple of months, it wouldn't bother me too much if he got Palace but I think he'll do better. Not letting the shenanigans change my opinion of what a great job he did for us before it all went wrong.

In the meantime I think he'll be a massive improvement in entertainment value watching him on MOTD. It's not full of charismatic pundits, is it?

& he only purportedly turned up to the Amex 20 minutes before kick off for the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here