[Official Site] Crofts On the Up

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
crofts-l229-999245_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
21:04 17th August 2013
by Adam Tighe
When the good times come you have got to enjoy it because football is a rollercoaster"
Andrew Crofts
Andrew Crofts confessed he is loving his football at the moment after bagging Albion’s goal in the 1-0 win at Birmingham.The Wales international struggled with injury last season but has enjoyed a promising start under Oscar Garcia.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “When the good times come you have got to enjoy it because football is a rollercoaster.
“It has been a really good week, I got the Wales call-up and won my 25th cap so it is not a bad milestone.*
“Everybody knows last year how frustrated I was and that I couldn’t show everybody what I can do. I did okay but I wasn’t fully fit because I had a couple of injuries, so it was hard for me.
andrew-crofts-birmingham-city-17aug13-ph-fz9q5512229-999258.jpg

“I am used to playing a lot of games every season and now I am feeling fit, I am feeling strong and I am happy. Family life is brilliant and if you are happy off the pitch you are happy on it, and the three points today for the boys are massive.”
Crofts' own delight was evident but the midfielder was even more pleased for Oscar Garcia, who picked up his first three points as Albion coach.
“I am buzzing for the gaffer today because he really deserved it. He is so calm and collected; I don’t think the run was affecting him and that rubs off on the squad.
“Some managers can lose their temper a bit but he has been right behind the boys, and Nathan Jones has added that little bit of passion. Everyone loves playing for them and we are all pulling in the same direction.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here