Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mighty Gordon Greer

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
This bloke has been such a brilliant signing, his Glasweigan 'kiss' on his debut (I think) against Rochdale proved he meant business!

Can't believe he still has his critics (well I can-he's a good Scotsman), we really should have sorted out a rapturous North Stand song for him by now.

Total and absolute respect to Gordon Greer.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's a good thing he is so incredibly slow otherwise he would,be made it to the premiership along time ago and we wouldn't have had the opportunity to sign him

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
His move here was a very shrewd decision, at the time he must have questioned if he was doing the right thing but what a choice he made. Massive respect to whoever decided he was the man to lead us, and then to go ans get him.

Brilliant signing, and his goal against Russell Slade's relegation survivers at Withdean is long forgotten.

Gordon Greer - Brighton legend.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hopefully his new contract helps him, and through him some others, move on psychologically from the Poyet era to the OG new dawn

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
It's a good thing he is so incredibly slow otherwise he would,be made it to the premiership along time ago and we wouldn't have had the opportunity to sign him

Agree with this. Also handy that he can't head the ball and pass the ball properly as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agree with this. Also handy that he can't head the ball and pass the ball properly as well.

His passing is by a LONG way the best part of his game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here