Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thought fc united fans were noisy

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just watching manure on sky and the united fans haven't stopped singing since they went across to start the coverage.

Hateful team but brilliant fans

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Just got in from work and caught the second half.

Credit where credit's due, they've been superb.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Their away support is class. That Moyes song v catchy...

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
fc united of manchester r noisier! They where great at withdean.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No they weren't. I realised later that Cum on feel the noise was them not Swansea!

The fc united fans sang that at withers. Their version of Sloop John B at withdean was perhaps the finest singing by a group of fans I have ever heard.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Their away support is class. That Moyes song v catchy...

They came across extremely loudly listening to the Talkshite commentary. I couldn't quite catch the words of the chant you've mentioned though, sheebs. Was it: "Come on feel the Moyes" perchance? :lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
At Old Trafford they have customers, away from home they have fans, bit like us really, but more so.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I ****ing hate united as a club but I have nothing but respect for their away fans. Proper football fans, nothing like you get at old Trafford.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They came across extremely loudly listening to the Talkshite commentary. I couldn't quite catch the words of the chant you've mentioned though, sheebs. Was it: "Come on feel the Moyes" perchance? :lolol:

Yes mate something along those lines

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The fc united fans sang that at withers. Their version of Sloop John B at withdean was perhaps the finest singing by a group of fans I have ever heard.

agreed. What was the Carpenters song they were also signing? was it "on top of the world"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here