Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best moment of the day - OSCAR GARCIA coming over to supporters at the final whistle

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
He's finally arrived
OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR comes over to the travelling fans punches the air 2/3 times applauds the support then punches the air again to a deafening sound of ohH OCSAR GARCIA OHH OSCAR GARCIA, a brilliant moment bringing a tear to the eye :cry:love the bloke :albion2:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Best moment of the day - OSCAR GARCIA coming over to supporters at the final wh

Seems a genuinely good bloke and really made up for him as cant be easy coming into the club in the manner he did and having to adjust to living and managing in England

Onwards and upwards

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
Nice to hear him dedicate the win to the fans in post match interview.
That can only do him good!

Must have been a gem of a moment for him to be sung to like that.
Go on the Oscar!!:albion2:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I love the fact he always mentions the fans and insists "we play for the fans" excellent bloke and got his head screwed on

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well i'm certainly sat top-hattedly and scoffing down the last crumbs of a creamy jammy scone in the well-jockeyed backseat of the Oscarriage.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Loved that moment today. He seemed genuinely delighted and appreciative of the fans. I know it's only one win but little moments like that will help OG attain legend status.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Loved that moment today. He seemed genuinely delighted and appreciative of the fans. I know it's only one win but little moments like that will help OG attain legend status.

Legend is so over used.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Who was that other bloke that used to manage us? :wink:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I like his comment from the Argus website:-

The former Maccabi boss said he had not been worried after seeing his side lose their first three games under his control.

He added with a smile: “I am a strong man. In the past I’ve (experienced) a war in Tel Aviv!"

Doesn't sound to me like he'll be ejecting his toys from the perambulator and threatening to "go home" any time soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need a tin of these in the OsCAR, just which flavour:-

Old Skool
travel-sweets.jpg

What could go wrong:-
simpkins_mulled_wine_flavoured_travel_sweets.jpg

How about something to match the cushion on the parcel shelf, and the driving gloves:-
200_royal_wedding_travel_sweets-200x200.JPG

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Couldn't agree more, it looked at one point that he wasn't going to come over, then he saunters over all cool like and launches into a Tiger Woods esque fist pump followed by 2 more........marvellous scenes!!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He's finally arrived
OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR comes over to the travelling fans punches the air 2/3 times applauds the support then punches the air again to a deafening sound of ohH OCSAR GARCIA OHH OSCAR GARCIA, a brilliant moment bringing a tear to the eye :cry:love the bloke :albion2:

Yep the 1000+ fans made their voices heard over the radio, so Oscar is well happy with the away support, good on him for sharing the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here