Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the LB crisis sorted?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Very solid. No coincidence that we didn't concede with him coming into the team.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Reasonable debute. Didn't sound to solid in my opinion.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Got to be two-deep, not stop-gap two deep, but legitimately two-deep, at that position before I stop sleeping with one eye open.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Reasonable debute. Didn't sound to solid in my opinion.

Why comment? If you weren't there your opinion is worth nothing.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
He looked pretty comfortable, think that's a good bit of business. Maybe not a natural left-back, was out of position a few times. 7/10

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He looked pretty comfortable, think that's a good bit of business. Maybe not a natural left-back, was out of position a few times. 7/10
Sounded like he did alright on the wireless, considering he's naturally a striker anyway

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I thought he looked very good. Solid and looked to play forward, kept the ball between the back five well too

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
worst player out there but can't be too harsh as he's only been with us a day. Kept giving the ball away and hoofed downfield a few times. Can get better

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whether or not Stephen Ward had a good game himself is really immaterial as it would appear that his influence steadied the defence and for the first time this season we kept a clean sheet.
Long may they continue

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Whether or not Stephen Ward had a good game himself is really immaterial as it would appear that his influence steadied the defence and for the first time this season we kept a clean sheet.
Long may they continue

Wow! Never thought I'd see the day I would agree with something you've written. Has your medication been changed? :wink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
worst player out there but can't be too harsh as he's only been with us a day. Kept giving the ball away and hoofed downfield a few times. Can get better

I was at the match, thought he was excellent. Confident with the ball, not shy going forward, and didn't seem out of place at all. Good signing.

Don't you just LOVE football opinions. :)

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Thought he was decent today but lacks match fitness along with Andrews and Agustein who were class in the 1st half but faded a bit in the second. 1st half display was some of the best I've seen, the future is bright gentleman.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire

Don't agree - and they were all hoofing it upfield for much of the second half. Gus would have been turning in his TV studio !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was at the match, thought he was excellent. Confident with the ball, not shy going forward, and didn't seem out of place at all. Good signing.

Bit shakey to start with I thought but did not look out of place, I thought he did well seeing as he only joined yesterday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here