NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Erm.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't understand the thread. Please expand. I have been drinking so apologies if it's me being stupid.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so have i mate...comentators calling spanish len......hosay ujjoah.....i dont get it......isn't his name LEONARDO(LEO) ULLOA...?? shit commentators get my ****in goat up....no research ,turn up , sit down ,talk bollox.

i can do that....???:albion:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
so have i mate...comentators calling spanish len......hosay ujjoah.....i dont get it......isn't his name LEONARDO(LEO) ULLOA...?? shit commentators get my ****in goat up....no research ,turn up , sit down ,talk bollox.

You know his first name is Jose and his surname is pronounced "Ujoa", right?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

His name is Jose Leonardo Ulloa, and in Argentinian Spanish the double l is pronounced as a soft 'j'. Hence 'hosay ujjoah'. The commentators are correct. Although I think he uses Leo rather than Jose, I'm not sure though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You are at a disadvantage over there mate with the time difference, you've got 12 hours drinking time on us, we'll let you off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You are at a disadvantage over there mate with the time difference, you've got 12 hours drinking time on us, we'll let you off.

you don't know half of it mate ... cheers ...great to get a win under the belt...gonna try and crawl to bed now...:thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
you don't know half of it mate ... cheers ...great to get a win under the belt...gonna try and crawl to bed now...:thumbsup:

Sweet dreams sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here