Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR sold.out

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
mate went to get tickets yesterday and sold out that is all. Glad i got mine tuesday on line.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
shirley they can give more,they gave wednesday 3000

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I was planning to go to this but this has put a stop to it. Oh well, I've heard it's a terrible place to watch football anyway.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I was planning to go to this but this has put a stop to it. Oh well, I've heard it's a terrible place to watch football anyway.

Nothing wrong with the ground. It's a great tight ground in the best city to watch football.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Unless they have shortened the pitch, the sight lines in the upper tier behind the goal isn't great. You have to stretch upwards to see the goal line, not the best viewing ground by a long way, although I'm sure it's much better in the lower tier and from the sides.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Nothing wrong with the ground. It's a great tight ground in the best city to watch football.

What he said. Used to go there when I lived and worked in London.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Last time I went there the met even gave us our own tube train which was nice. That was a good day out everyone was drinking in Hammersmith Broadway if I remember.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

If you consider only seeing 1 goal and London to be a great city you can't have been far.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Unless they have shortened the pitch, the sight lines in the upper tier behind the goal isn't great. You have to stretch upwards to see the goal line, not the best viewing ground by a long way, although I'm sure it's much better in the lower tier and from the sides.

I've only been in the lower tier and the view is appalling.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Lower tier on sale to home fans on an online ticketing agency, nothing stopping Brighton fans from purchasing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
These tin pot clubs should be relegated to the non league until they can sort out a proper allocation for away fans!
That's not exactly true, ever since Barber has been here our initial away allocations are a lot less than they used to be. Watford and Forest away last season are clear examples. Wednesday had the whole stand as they were offered and accepted it, we would have been offered it and turned it down as we have to pay upfront for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here