Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR sold.out

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
mate went to get tickets yesterday and sold out that is all. Glad i got mine tuesday on line.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
At £30 for a rubbish view I'm quiet surprised they went that quickly

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm surprised at the enthusiasm for going to Loftus Road, horrible ground, terrible view, expensive, and Harry Rednapp. I know it's about supporting the Albion, but if that's the case, why did we only get 1100 at Leeds, and a bit less today at Brum?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm surprised at the enthusiasm for going to Loftus Road, horrible ground, terrible view, expensive, and Harry Rednapp. I know it's about supporting the Albion, but if that's the case, why did we only get 1100 at Leeds, and a bit less today at Brum?

I am supposed to be going to Glasgow on the day of QPR however the meeting may be cancelled now, oh dear

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

This.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

We have loads and loads of fans who are either London-based or work there, myself included in the latter.

As Empire says, take a half day off and have a great crack with your mates. As is so often the case, the footie will probably get in the way of a great time.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Because it's a lot easier to get to London?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We have loads and loads of fans who are either London-based or work there, myself included in the latter.

As Empire says, take a half day off and have a great crack with your mates. As is so often the case, the footie will probably get in the way of a great time.

have 16 of us leaving mid dayish,one day travalcard,go where we want,drink where we want,yes im sure the footy will play 2nd fiddle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here