Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not in the Cardiff Squad today, injured??? Or is the end for our cheeky scouse friends premier league adventure already?

The end? 44 minutes into the season?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
KLL to Palarse for £££ and Nooney back to us on loan?

A thought not a rumour, no inside info on this, etc etc

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He was and still would be only bench / rotation here. He was bench / rotation in the Champ for 'diff.................. would hope with 100M+ that they will improve their squad and he'll get a move be it temp for a year to see if they stay up, or perm to an average Champ side. Good lad but wouldn't pay anywhere near what we sold him for. Expect someone like Barnsley might chip in half a mil though

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think we all felt he wouldn't thrive in Poyet's cobtrolled football, but in Oscars quicker and more freedom-style football? Perfect balance for our left wing. To echo the visionary poster before me, LuaLua out for money, Noone back on a year long loan with a view to buy.

Suits FFP, our style and the squad. And it would give Solly March a wizard to learn from. Win win win.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No thanks.

Couldn't hit a cows arse with the proverbial, and crossing on the whole was woeful. Nice lad, works hard, but the very DEFINITION of "flatters to deceive".

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be honest, I'd quite like him back.

It would be nice to remind a few on here just how sh*te he is.
Lovely fella, big hit with the fans, but couldn't cross to save the stripes.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Many people don't like him. He obviously is good enough at this level though, bad players don't win championship winning medals. And at his age he can only improve.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His pace, trickery and ability to run at players and knack of scoring with shots from the edge of the box would work well in the way we are starting to play. I'm with Easy on the quality of his crossing most of the time though. He also has a great attitude.

I'd prefer him to Lua Lua these days.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sell Kaz to Palace for 2million + 50% sell on.

Noone back on full season loan.

Perfect.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine the car crash that would be Nooney in a team that prides itself on quick Premier League accurate passing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here