Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Great start, been unable to log in so far because BT has technical difficulties so instead, thanks to another thread, watching Leeds/SW on free view

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
It's working fine on Sky.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Watched bits of the pre match build up - in the words of Ray Wilkins 'My Word'. What was it all about, poor. Personally like the graphic in the bottom corner but what is with the strange picture in picture bits. Switched off after a while because the game didn't interest me (and it was only on a poor internet link), don't think I will be paying (switching broadband) for it.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Have been impressed this morning. Liked the Lovejoy panel bit, like Jake in the studio. All seems pretty good. Did have a few technical issues which i ironed out this week because i didn't want to get annoyed this morning. The sports app works well as well.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I (stupidly) thought my ESPN sub would just switch over to BT, but no - £15 a month for BT sport, bollards to that. I'll miss the prem rugby but heyho... It's only £6 less than sky sports, and on Sky I get football league, 116 prem games, Heineken cup, Cricket etc etc...

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Really enjoyed BT's coverage today, really like the idea of having an ex ref making some comments on decisions and also David James to comment on the keepers. Puts a different angle on watching the match.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
went to connect my laptop to the tv after 40 minutes of watching it on my small lappy scren- couldnt log back in to the web stream with it saying i had too many streams live (0) so that was the end of that..

switched over to Now TV for the sky football

D

Deleted member 18477

Said on another thread that it was great coverage from BT (and Liverpool v stoke was a brilliant game!)

I had no problems with my coverage through Sky Tv and I also had a look at my BT sports app on my iPad and that worked fine as well...

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I'm tight as **** so decided not to pay for BT, my friend has and I've downloaded the app and "borrowed" his log in details!

Kept on getting kicked out and the coverage was terrible! Saves me right for being a tight arse!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I used there app and watched it on my laptop and it worked fine, a few feezing pre match but soon sorted itself out. Enjoyed the game and as said I enjoyed the referees point of view on the match.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I really don't get these app things so I just watch on the telly.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
BT Sport has appeared on the Virginmedia platform this weekend and ESPN has returned too. If this is permanent then it is very good news.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Same as the op for me - managed about 10 mins very bad start for BT Sports

Watched on home TV in HD and it looked superb! Excellent start for BT Sports from my perspective!!

As a home viewer and having never bought Sky in the 20+ years they've been showing premiership footy (why should I make Murdoch richer, especially now I can put my money into a British company?), I'm pleased to get football back on my TV for very little extra money on top of my broadband contract.

damo1971

Jun 21, 2011
Personally I like bt sports so far. Didnt see the game this morning as I went to our game but from what I have seen has been good. Like bt sports panel, Clare baldings show and carribean 20/20 cricket

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here