Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey v Morcambe

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
My mate's a Pompey fan - apparently Morcambe have sold 4 tickets to the match!

Pompey are 17/20 on B365 - must be worth a punt?!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Why the hell does an away support make any difference?

They got played off the park with a massive crowd v Oxford, and looked close to useless v accrington on sky.

No value here in the slightest.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Why the hell does an away support make any difference?

They got played off the park with a massive crowd v Oxford, and looked close to useless v accrington on sky.

No value here in the slightest.

Almost evens? With the mighty painter at left back - it's like buying money!

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Sorry but I feel the need to defend my local and other team - Morecambe (not Morcambe).

It's league 2 ffs, is it really necessary to buy an advance ticket? The away allocation is hardly going to be sold out is it! I'd reckon on about 50-100 turning up but so what, morecambe are only a small club trying to survive being self sufficient in tough economic times. A shame your local club didn't try to manage their finances in a similar capacity!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry but I feel the need to defend my local and other team - Morecambe (not Morcambe).

It's league 2 ffs, is it really necessary to buy an advance ticket? The away allocation is hardly going to be sold out is it! I'd reckon on about 50-100 turning up but so what, morecambe are only a small club trying to survive being self sufficient in tough economic times. A shame your local club didn't try to manage their finances in a similar capacity!
Calm down, no-one is having a pop at you here. BTW, our local was asset stripped, not really a case of going bust because of excessive spending.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Thank god for that - dont know what came over me but stuck £100 on Pompey. Only really relaxed when 3rd went in and they went down to 10 men!!

£85 profit to spend on paint for my new house!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Thank god for that - dont know what came over me but stuck £100 on Pompey. Only really relaxed when 3rd went in and they went down to 10 men!!

£85 profit to spend on paint for my new house!

used to be able to buy a house in halifax with 85 quid

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
used to be able to buy a house in halifax with 85 quid

I've seen this 'belter' for £35k - I coul almost get it on my credit cards! image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here