I'm on holiday

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bore off, you two.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I've had a virus all week, leaving me bedbound and sinking to the depths of watching The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey to eat through some of my waking hours. I suppose it's been a bit of a holiday from the world in ways. But only in a place i've so often seen before.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Big tarts, how can you think about your family during the footy season :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So stop chuffing well breaking it please...

Its all those Nigels who've downloaded the BBS app which alerts them everytime a post mentions Crystal Palace on here. :lol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You must be somewhere really DULL as you didn't start the usual "I am going to <insert somewhere exotic>... any good ideas for things to do?" look-at-me thread?

It's funny you should say that Titanic because I'm off to California on Monday for just over two weeks. Starting off in Las Vegas for my sister's wedding (I'm going as Elvis), then driving up, via Yosemite, to San Fransisco to stay with my brother-in-law, and then driving down Highway 1 to Los Angeles for a few days there. Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas what to do? We've done Grand Canyon, Hoover, Dam, Golden Gate Bridge, etc before so we need some more off-the-beaten-track ideas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here