Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcello Trotta....

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Don't shoot the messenger! I've been told by a mate who works for Fulham (office staff) that he's heard a rumour today that since Darren Bent has signed for them, that Brighton have enquired about taking Trotta on loan for the rest of the season!

Could and probably is a load of rubbish that he's spouting but thought I'd share none the less!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Wasn't he the young lad that missed the penalty when on loan at Brentford last season which cost them auto promotion?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
This time next year he'll be in the Premiership then.....

Only-Fools-and-Horses-001.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wasn't he the young lad that missed the penalty when on loan at Brentford last season which cost them auto promotion?

That was amazing, mental, ridiculous and then repeated (almost like for like) a few weeks later, costing Leicester their chance to reach the playoff final.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Watched Brentford a few times last season and the lads got talent, a bit of strength and knows where the goal is, but selfish in front of goal and if people think Barnes wastes plenty of opportunities then they're gonna through a massive hissy fit watching Trotta.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That was amazing, mental, ridiculous and then repeated (almost like for like) a few weeks later, costing Leicester their chance to reach the playoff final.

Agreed, absolutely mental scenes.

All I know about him is that penalty miss and that he was great on last years FM so for me it's a yes

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If he misses more chances than Ash, then it's a no from me. Oscar is looking for someone who is clinical.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If he misses more chances than Ash, then it's a no from me. Oscar is looking for someone who is clinical.

We need a new Dixie Dean played 399 times for Everton scored 349. Played 16 times for England scored 18!

I said to my dad after the Brentford game, we won't see an incident like that for a few years.

Then days later...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here