Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-983366_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
14:47 16th August 2013
by Ferret
Kemy Agustien is probably the best value at 22/1"
Ferret
With Andrea Orlandi a non-runner (bets refunded) last weekend, I hope some of you were on second choice Leo Ulloa (5/1), who duly landed the first goalscorer odds for us for the second time this season.Ulloa's odds are dropping however. Against Leeds he was 7/1, against Derby at home he was 5/1 and now on Saturday against Birmingham he is 5/1 - although the same price as for Derby.
The fact that Brighton are away from home reduces his chances of landing the odds so he should be a longer price. Clearly Sky Bet have woken up to our Argentinian goal-getter and as a result we will need to be looking elsewhere this weekend.
kemy-l229-973086.jpg

Kemy Agustien is probably the best value at 22/1. Although more of an 'assister' than a 'netter', he will notch a few this season and - at 22/1 - this weekend would be an ideal time to start!
In the match outright odds, Albion are marginally favoured at 7/5, with Birmingham 15/8 and the Draw 23/10.* Sky Bet have probably got those odds about right as I do fancy the Seagulls to get some points on the board against the Blues.
I don't foresee a goalfest however, and money buyers could be interested in the 2/7 for 'under 3.5 goals', but I appreciate that those odds are unbackable for most normal punters.**
A bit more acceptable is the half-time draw (11/10) but value elsewhere is thin on the ground and I would generally advise keeping your powder dry for this match - other than the aforementioned Agustien wager.*
Good luck and happy punting!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here