Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early leavers for Brum - M25 closed

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Well that's blown my plans to be up there for early evening. J10-11 closed clockwise on the M25, last I saw expected to reopen at 5pm.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
M25 Surrey, clockwise between A3 [M25 junction 10] and A317 [M25 junction 11]
M25 Surrey - M25 closed and severe delays clockwise between J10, A3 (Wisley Interchange) and J11, A317 (Chertsey), because of a serious accident involving a lorry, a van and a car. Diversion in operation - the official diversion is via the A3 London bound, A245 towards Woking and the A320 northbound, rejoining at J11. This route is signed by the triangle symbol, and has long delays. Tailbacks for ten miles. Congestion to before J9, Leatherhead.
Updated 4 minutes ago

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I left Leicester at half 1.
Got in about 30 minutes ago, absolute carnage...and that was on the opposite carriageway!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I left Harlington, next to Heathrow at 1-50, got back to Hailsham at 5-30.
The M25 is bad anyway between A3 and M3, both ways, but this accident between A3 and A317 cocked it right up because of the rubber neckers.
The accident looked terrible, a tanker lorry was on the hard shoulder 50 yards past the carnage with its rad and lights pushed in, so he shunted someone.
Then a van battered and squashed from behind and side ways on. Then a small SUV pushed into the barrier by the hard shoulder, a hatchback, smashed up and facing the barrier on the hard shoulder. Debris all over four lanes and a transit van in the outside lane smashed in the front, sideways on in lane four.
The queue clockwise went from Chertsy back to Reigate, people were sitting in the sun, on their car bonnets ond even some in picnic chairs
I'll try and post a photo I took of the crash scene as I crawled past about 4-15.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here