[Official Site] Oscar: Luck is an Attitude

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-ll229-955714_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:15 16th August 2013
by Adam Tighe
Luck is an attitude and we are working hard, and I hope as soon as possible, we will get what we deserve"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia is convinced his players have the correct attitude to put an end to Albion’s winless start to the campaign.The Seagulls go in search of their first victory of the season at St Andrew's on Saturday, and Oscar believes his squad are in the right frame of mind to change their fortunes on the pitch.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Luck is an attitude and we are working hard, and I hope as soon as possible, we will get what we deserve.
“It’s only the start and in all of the games we were close to winning, or getting a better result. All the players want to play and work hard to change this.
“The small details in the last three games haven’t gone in our favour but we will try and change this as we were close to winning those games.
“It’s not easy to play Birmingham away, but we don’t care if play home or away. We will try to attack and get the three points.
“We have a strong team and strong players, experienced players. I’m sure we will get what we deserve soon.”
Oscar’s squad have been hit with a spate of injuries recently but the Spaniard says that will not alter his approach for the trip to the midlands.
birmingham-city-lead229-929341.jpg

*“We have had some problems with injuries, we have many players who cannot play but the players we have will go to Birmingham to try and get the win.
“We are expecting a difficult game away at St Andrews. It will not be easy, but all the games in the Championship are very difficult – but we will go with the same mentality. To keep the ball, to attack and to get the three points.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here