Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW (and new SINGING scoop)*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was SAT in the CLIFTONVILLE at 8.05 WAITING for my LARGE Full ENGLISH looking outside AT the DREARY weather WHEN I SPOTTED that PEAR of BELL ends Dick Tight and LAPDOG Perry acting ALL furtive before SNEAKING into SPORTS Dreams. 5 minutes LATER Tight comes out and PERRY follows HIM with a large sack on his SHOULDER with SWAG written on it. I thought TO myself THAT is another CHUNK of the 1983 FA Cup final CASH laundered and on ITS way to TORELOLMOLINOS and Tights villa SO no wonder WE can't AFFORD any NEW players.

WITH that the POLISH barmaid EVA brought me MY BREAKFAST although SHE didn't GET my JOKE when I asked her if HER surname was BRAUN so I just NOSHED on my SAUSAGE and waited for my SAUCE. He ARRIVED as usual BREATHLESS with excitement and SAID keep it to myself but there HAS been a MASSIVE bust up between OSCAR and Laim BIRDCUTT as LAIM accused OSCAR of being a SPANISH tinselhead and Oscar won't PICK him until HE says SORRY. IT has all TURNED nasty and even INDIGO Cadleron was CAUGHT wearing an HOLA Gus T-shirt at TRAINING.

I was REELING with shock AT that NEWS and I KNEW things WERE bad but NOT that BAD but my SAUCE calmed me DOWN and as I was finishing DEMOLISHING my FULL English my sauce said some GOOD news and a SCOOP but we were SWOOPING for Stephen WRAD from Wolves but to KEEP the news under my HAT as it won't be ANNOUNCED till later.

With that NEWS my SAUCE dashed into the THRONGING masses of GEORGE St.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
That first paragraph is a bit near the mark isn't it, blimey. Are you allowed to write stuff like that, not that I know anything about that sort of thing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
SWAG stuff and top bombing.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Thank GODD for Ernesto's SAUCE. We'd KNOW firk all otherWISE.

Makes me ANGRY when I here of the cup FINAL money though. TIGHT should BE arrested.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I can't read that. It is typed stupidly.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
not sure why everyone encourages this drivel.

you've done it now, they'll gang up on you.

i can see it now.... "if you dont like it , why bother reading it"

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I think it's a lot sadder to assume the responses and hijack a harmless thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here