Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARNING : not an Albion thread.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If you're not going to Birmingham, Portsmouth are at home to Morecambe. Morecambe have sold four (4) tickets, so it could be POTG.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Way back in the 1960's, on occasion I went to Portsmouth with my brother from Worthing. it was exciting, because Brighton were in the old third division, and Portsmouth were in the second, so it was "big-time".

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Tell anyone that will listen in Southampton:rolleyes:

We were with some friends the other night while the England match was on the tele. I got some funny looks for booing Ricky Lambert when he scored.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
They only brought 62 to us last season only bettered by Fleetwood's 47 which for a 1st visit was woeful.Nearly all 4th Division clubs now have a ticket office for away fans,not many offer POTG these days.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
When I was a kid and Dad was working (he was a train driver so we got cheap travel) if Brighton was too far away for me to go on my own I always would go to Portsmouth or West Ham. Amazing really thinking about it now. Imagine 10, 11 year olds going to London or elsewhere on their own nowadays.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
,My Dad was in the Navy for many years, and sometimes watched Pompey if he had a short weekend ie. had to be on duty on Saturday morning but go to the Goldstone to watch Brighton if he had a long weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here