Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sent a second parking permit

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
In the post today I received a University parking permit, just like the one I got a month ago, along with a Credit Card receipt. I've checked my Credit Card online and it doesn't look like they've taken payment twice but I will keep a beady eye on it just in case.

Anyone else had similar ?

(and no, I'm not going to sell it on, before anyone asks)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In the post today I received a University parking permit, just like the one I got a month ago, along with a Credit Card receipt. I've checked my Credit Card online and it doesn't look like they've taken payment twice but I will keep a beady eye on it just in case.

Anyone else had similar ?

(and no, I'm not going to sell it on, before anyone asks)

You could always contact the club and query it.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I won't offer to buy it then. Why not just send to me and I'll look after it for you? :whistle:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Still waiting for mine. Spent the customary 20 mins on an expensive line querying where it had got to last week. They emailed me a match ticket for last week and were supposed to send out the permit.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just rang the shop and they say I've been billed once so not too bothered now (but it's still not for sale).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i got two permits last season and only billed once.
handed one back to the club.

the club didnt seem to give a toss though and hardly even a thank you, so not sure i did the "correct" thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
i got two permits last season and only billed once.
handed one back to the club.

the club didnt seem to give a toss though and hardly even a thank you, so not sure i did the "correct" thing.
You did the correct thing, I'm not entirely sure the club then did, by way of a thank-you.

But hey you shouldn't hold others to your high standards.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I wish they'd send me two, I am sharing one with a mate and only having one means remembering to switch it between cars each match, if we had one each it would be much better and wouldn't be abused as only one of us drives each game.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
After Saturday's season ticket debacle and subsequent email to Mr Barber, the wife this week as received two brand spanking new season tickets for the same seat. Issue 7 first, and today issue 3. I'm betting neither will work. (and it'll still be our fault for not arriving at 5pm on Friday for the 3 o'clock ko on Saturday)

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
After Saturday's season ticket debacle and subsequent email to Mr Barber, the wife this week as received two brand spanking new season tickets for the same seat. Issue 7 first, and today issue 3. I'm betting neither will work. (and it'll still be our fault for not arriving at 5pm on Friday for the 3 o'clock ko on Saturday)

Would have got 15% cashback on yer nosh if you had got there early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here