Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Electronic advertising boards cock up!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope ours at The Amex aren't as bad as these at the Sussex cricket tonight, has anyone ever tried a Market Diner ORGINAL gutbuster?

image.jpg

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Spent many great times in the Market Diner with a gut buster back in the early 80's. I remember a classic night when a scrap broke out and matey who waited on the tables caught a pearler on the chin whilst delivering the afore mentioned gut buster. He carried on as if nothing had happened calling out the raffle number of the intended recipient in true British Bulldog style...legend

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I would think the question on NSC would be who hasn't had a legendary late night/ early morning gut buster.

AMEX more upmarket it was flashing Donetello's for most the Derby game.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
The bad spelling is nothing to do with the boards themselves, and everything to do with whoever input the information, surely.

Besides: they've been like that (re the Gutbuster) for at least a month, as I noticed it at one of the Twenty20 games.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Ahh the Market Diner, the last time I went there was when we played Middlesbrough away 2 seasons ago. The other people inside couldn't understand why we were up at 4am to go to the football.. :lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I went in there many moons ago for said Gutbuster. My pretentious girlfriend at the time asked "Do you have Earl Gray"? The reply: "It's the ****ing market diner love".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here