Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion squad photo 2013-14 - Will Hoskins photoshopped in?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
On August 3rd, the Argus published a pre-season supplement which included a squad photo. It included 25 players; the only first-team member absent was Will Hoskins (another miss by Hoskins). This is part of the photo:-

photo (3).PNG

Today, the official site is advertising the squad photo being available for purchase on seagullspics. This one shows 26 players; as if by magic, Hoskins has now appeared at the end of the second row:-

2bha-squad-ld229-991679_478x359.jpg

The photos ARE different (taken from slightly different angles) but a close inspection of hand and feet positions, and facial expressions, suggests they must have been taken in very close proximity. It seems Hoskins has been digitally added.

Of course, the club has previous in this regard; older fans may recall the squad photo on the front of the programme during 1980-81, which had a comically-added Michael Robinson. And we shouldn't forget the 1986-87 effort, when Dean Saunders brought along an extra little chap to be included in the photoshoot.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well played, AZ.

And how about 1974/75 when they added a statue of the head of Ernie Machin to one of the stands...?

1974-75fullsquad.jpg

Very realistic, I'm sure.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
And more recently,some framed prints of the opening game against Donny...with packed out away end

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I've airbrushed Hammond out of my memory too.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hoskins appears to be the only one wearing gainers instead of football boots, from what I can see.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Please, if anyone got the original Mickey Thomas and friend photo to post it?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
For all of deanos artistry on the pitch his time with us is mainly remembered for a picture of his cock.

I didn't see that in his autobiography.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here