TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Semi Final II

Frazzles
cw29.jpg

Well, this matchup is likely to inspire debate. The plucky underdog Frazzles easily knocked-off Squares in the Quarters and would be delighted to best another novelty (in the crisp world) snack here. This snack has surprised me most of all.

Mini Cheddars
10902.jpg

No: they have not been disqualified. Yes, they're a mini version of a biscuit. No, their results suggest that they won't reach the final. Yes, they're likely to go down with an absolute ruckus.
A narrow victory over Wheat Crunchies in the last round booked their place in this Semi. Will this be their Waterloo? Distinctly possible.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I really can't vote here: world's most mediocre small salty biscuit v a rectangular bacon-flavour emetic. Good luck to both, I'm sure.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Frazzles, even though they're not as nice as they used to be. As so often in real life, I'm bored of Mini Cheddars now.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
The only thing Mini Cheddars have in common with this competition is they're both crackers.

Genuinely farcical. You won't find the word crisps on the packaging or any of the semi-finalists. One is a cracker, the others are maize snacks. Who's catered this competition, Azure?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If Frazzles don't win this, I'm certain there's been some dodgy dealings going on.

Let's get the final that everyone wants (and by everyone, I mean me), Frazzles v PO Monster Munch. The two greatest crisps in the competition, bar pombears who I believe were overseen due only to unfamiliarity.

*awaits slating from potato snobs*

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Seeing as this farce does not include any actual, you know, er, CRISPS then I shall vote for the snack I might purchase while having a pint in my local.

Clue: It will not be a maize based reconstituted E-Number thingy.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Cheddars

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Cheddars aren't crisps anyone who says they are is thick - just because they are in a packet does not mean they are crisps - this nonsense joke should not go on and I award my vote to FRAZZLES

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheddars aren't crisps anyone who says they are is thick - just because they are in a packet does not mean they are crisps - this nonsense joke should not go on and I award my vote to FRAZZLES

Nor are frazzles. It's the corn snack v biscuit semi. Shambles.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Cheddars are biscuits. They are not crispy at all. They should have been replaced by Spanish Dave's favourite, Peanut Wotsits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here