Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yay got Reading tickets - Boo got Reading tickets.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got our tickets for Reading today.
Myself and the Jnr Stat's (aged 7 & 8) are on the very back row of R28 :facepalm:

Unless anyone wants to do a swapsies, it looks like the Stat's will be starting the sit where you want binfest. :rave:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Myself and the Jnr Stat's (aged 7 & 8) are on the very back row of R28 :facepalm:

Unless anyone wants to do a swapsies, it looks like the Stat's will be starting the sit where you want binfest. :rave:

I don't think you will be the only one sitting where you want. I'll be joining you by doing that, if it helps.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If memory serves me right its always been a bit of a free for all at Reading anyway.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I reckon this is a sneaky attempt to start a sit where I want binfest personally.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I seem to remember that 2 seasons ago on Boxing Day the stewards spent the whole 90 mins trying to root out people in the 'wrong' seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I reckon this is a sneaky attempt to start a sit where I want binfest personally.
Oh shucks, how did you notice?

Although my point still stands, it'll be nice to have a minor binfestery that doesn't involve Gus, Oscar, or Barber-out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If memory serves me right its always been a bit of a free for all at Reading anyway.
I went for the Molango game and was right at the back then, but didn't move.
Although I couldn't believe the young family in front didn't find somewhere else, as they were next to a group of the hardest Brighton fans.

Right behind the goal, at the very back of the stadium, the very furthest point from any Reading fans, we had a group of about 20 top boys being foul and abusive trying to insight a fight with the Reading dots in the distance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When was the last time the "oldies" contingent on the Love Bus were all scattered about at an away game ? They are always at the front after confronting the stewards about allocated seating.

CMSKCS

Aug 7, 2013
Got my tickets today for me, the wife and the three kids and also have R28 four rows from the back. Ive decided to not buy away tickets as soon as they go on sale as my Leeds tickets were crap as well!!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Got my tickets today for me, the wife and the three kids and also have R28 four rows from the back. Ive decided to not buy away tickets as soon as they go on sale as my Leeds tickets were crap as well!!!!

Did you at any point consider perhaps sitting somewhere else, it is after all a sit where you want affair at away matches.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wolves last season?

Yes , they were certainly frothing at the mouth , either after throwing a wobbly at the stewards or the consequences of climbing all those steps up to the upper tier.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I've got front row HD cinema surround seats on my sofa for this one
Saving my hard earned cash for QPR on the Wednesday

CMSKCS

Aug 7, 2013
Was one of the first through the gate at Leeds and was told that it wasnt a free for all and had to sit in our allocated seats.:tantrum:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was one of the first through the gate at Leeds and was told that it wasnt a free for all and had to sit in our allocated seats.:tantrum:

Never give up that easily. The stewards want that power rush coursing through the veins by exerting their authority. Get the timing right and you can shuffle about to where you want to be. Disappear for a few minutes for a visit to the bog or see how busy the concourse is and return when its starting to fill up. Tell anybody who waves their ticket about and mutters that you're in their seat that it is unallocated and to find somewhere else.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sit where I like. It's on telly :wave:

Have stopped all away trips since the move to the Amex.
I promised jnr he could go to his first ever away game this season.
T'is a shame he won't be able to see anything, and his vocabulary will take a turn for the worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here