Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway no happy

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
More from Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway who has told BBC London 94.9 that Aston Villa striker Darren Bent is joining Fulham [see entry at 1023].

"Fulham could wait a lot longer than we could so we've tried to force it, they've stepped in, took our deal," said Holloway. "I was told last night he was coming to us. I was told this morning he was coming to us. It's life.

"There are bigger sharks than us. My chairman's going to have to get used to that."

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Holloway not happy? I'm shocked.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Hang on, he was signing for them yesterday and the BBS was welcoming to Palace and they were all think of staying up.

Doubt we will see any on here today.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When Darren Bent entered SE25 6PU into his SatNav the voice responded with "You don't wanna go there" so he called his agent back.

albionite

May 20, 2009
They think they have a chance of getting Bendtner as well, Deluded lot.
Bent was never going to go to a club that is going to struggle all season. Just a ploy by his agent to get another club to come in for him.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
They think they have a chance of getting Bendtner as well, Deluded lot.
Bent was never going to go to a club that is going to struggle all season. Just a ploy by his agent to get another club to come in for him.

To be fair I think Bendtner is starting to run out of options, so might end up having to sign for a sh!thouse like that lot in order to stay in Prem for one last season.

Lovely to hear Holloway moaning instead of coming up with his 'hilarious' comments. What a cnt.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Hang on, he was signing for them yesterday and the BBS was welcoming to Palace and they were all think of staying up.

Doubt we will see any on here today.

Why would you think that? At the end of the day you boys all mouthed off about how we were going to get thumped all year and so far you have a 100% loss rate including one to a team that was none league 3 months ago. We know we'll lose out on a lot of deals to bigger clubs. That's life amongst the big boys. In the mean time your lot can't even beat minnows.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Why would you think that? At the end of the day you boys all mouthed off about how we were going to get thumped all year and so far you have a 100% loss rate including one to a team that was none league 3 months ago. We know we'll lose out on a lot of deals to bigger clubs. That's life amongst the big boys. In the mean time your lot can't even beat minnows.

I'm sorry to did someone say something??

:D

10 posts is all it took this time.

:clap2:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Cutting banter.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
They have Chamakh, Dobbie and Kevin Phillips, how many top quality strikers do they need?!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's in Holloways interests to come across as dissapointed about transfer acticity isn't it? He's not exactly going to be saying he's 100% happy with the squad and it can stay up.

If I were him I'd me more concerned about getting whatever defenders they need in to make sure at no point McCarthy and Ramage form their central defensive paring.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Don't get upset Mr COYP. Look at all those games coming up, look forward, onward and upward to better things. You don't want to go on Championship boards, mixing with the likes of us, we don't mind. Get on the Spurs board and start having a go, wind em up could be good fun.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They have Chamakh, Dobbie and Kevin Phillips, how many top quality strikers do they need?!

True.

An 'exciting' line up.

Just 3 more days until the tonkings start, and we can look forward to a lot less of their deluded drivel on here :guitar:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here