Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Everyone get what they want/need?

Statistically, that's pretty unlikely!

Well done to all those that did get what they needed/wanted!

Don't give up to those that didn't - there are many different ways to get where you want to get. No doubt it will be a disappointment initially - brush yourself off and get on with Plan B! Don't wallow in self-pity, it really won't help...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Niece got 3 As and a B so off to Leeds University

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Statistically, that's pretty unlikely!

Well done to all those that did get what they needed/wanted!

Don't give up to those that didn't - there are many different ways to get where you want to get. No doubt it will be a disappointment initially - brush yourself off and get on with Plan B! Don't wallow in self-pity, it really won't help...

Sorry eeeets complicated .... What is theeees plan B ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Poor quality of A-Level crumpet in the papers this year. It's almost as if the newspapers have moved on from cynically including pictures of hotties brandishing 4 A's.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How on earth has this thread got to 18 posts without the traditional "Pah - 3 A's? Means nothing. These exams are a piece of piss nowadays" post?

Seriously though - well done everybody who has got what they want. I know how hard my lad is working to get good grades.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
How on earth has this thread got to 18 posts without the traditional "Pah - 3 A's? Means nothing. These exams are a piece of piss nowadays" post?

Seriously though - well done everybody who has got what they want. I know how hard my lad is working to get good grades.

I worked my nuts off and sacrificed a lot for my grades. Anyone that says they're easy is a :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here