Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I have a horrible feeling that Judas could do a lambert for the shit this season. Spends years knocking around in the lower leagues, gets better in later years...plays in the Prem scores 15..gets called up...scores winner in the World Cup final to give England the trophy in Brazil.

Actually I wouldn't mind the last bit.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have a horrible feeling that Judas could do a lambert for the shit this season. Spends years knocking around in the lower leagues, gets better in later years...plays in the Prem scores 15..gets called up...scores winner in the World Cup final to give England the trophy in Brazil.

Actually I wouldn't mind the last bit.

He won't play till at least march if your are talking about FFS.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
highlander.jpg

???

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
ooh I heard this one too....

When its Pardew in question he must have shagged everyone's wife!

Considering the women in question are usually hotties I have to doff my cap to the spoon nosed turkey necked lothario.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
If The Jocks played like that during qualification matches they might stand a chance of getting through to finals. Seems like trying to beat England is the only thing they are concerned about.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Got your chance & took it well done.

Dosent mean I like you but credit where credit is due

What is there to dislike. Good player and good professional, please enlighten me.

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
have always liked Lambert even against us ................ would you like him in the ALBION squad ? yes please even before his ENGLAND call up in fact a couple of seasons ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here