Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Every picture tells a story...win thousands...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
[FONT=Impact...]I was going to do a picture competition with no text just for fun...but then I thought what the hell...so at great expense I trotted to my library the other side of my mansion and picked out 3 football books....thousands of words and pics.
Every 3 days I will put up one team photo and one person who was paid by the Albion...there will be no text clues...as you know team photos go over two year dates...if you get the exact two years you get 3 points...a year either side you get one point. With the Albion paid member,sometimes a player, you get one point...if you can name the year as well, you get two points.
I will keep a league table of results...you can post on here but if you do not want people to see your answers PM me......one which ends up top gets all 3 books.
There are at least 9 team photo's...some easy...if you think your'e good enough have a go...
The Prizes...View attachment 46115View attachment 46116View attachment 46117[/FONT]

Left to right...Encyclopedia of British Football...League tables and cup,stats and strips 1872-1987 (Is there no bounds to my generosity...)
The Encyclopedia of World Football full glossy photos of World Cup stars,Managers with a short biography from the origins of Football to 2005....Classy book.
The Making of the team...Terry Venables' England. How Terry assembled his team for the 96 European Cup after the miserable exit and failing to qualify for the 94 World Cup.

Now for question 1. team 612.jpgDSEX.jpg

Not too difficult to start...a bit of research should do it.

Have fun...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here