TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You have ONE day to vote

Semi Final I

Monster Munch Pickled Onion
monstermunchpickledonionmega.jpg

Oh. Yes. Here we go. Monster Munch Pickled Onion outraged the masses by kicking Brannigans to the curb in the quarter-final. Probably the most consistent performer in the competition and, should it dispose of its brother, will have the title firmly fixed in sight.

Monster Munch Beef
crisp040.jpg

The "it's not a crisp" purists will have a field day with this battle. A couple of narrow victories, most notably beating Chipsticks in the quarter-finals, have propelled this ugly sister into the semi's. Most would expect this to be as far as it will go, but write it off at your peril.

Organisers note: I can't help but wonder if doing this in the school holidays has led to this semi-final...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Vote BEEF. It's closer to Flamin' Hot, which is comfortably the best Monster Munch flavour.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Beef monster munch all the way. Pickled onion is the what the girls prefer.

What is wrong with TSB and his snobbery against some crisps.... Skool kids favourite?nNext there will be a jelly sweet competition and we will be directed into supporting wine gums only. Go suck a werthers original you old snob.

Ps if u like pickled onion then u r a Nigel.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Beef I guess but this is the semi-final that never should have been.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Beef monster munch all the way. Pickled onion is the what the girls prefer.

What is wrong with TSB and his snobbery against some crisps.... Skool kids favourite?nNext there will be a jelly sweet competition and we will be directed into supporting wine gums only. Go suck a werthers original you old snob.

Ps if u like pickled onion then u r a Nigel.

Two of the semi-finalists are artificial bags of reconstituted mush shaped like monster hands. No, you're right, it's clearly a connoisseurs competition.
It should be noted that I enjoy a packet of said mush as much as the next person.
You voted for Pombears, didn't you? Figures.

Love TSB

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Beef beef beef beef. Pickled onion is for old people and girls.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Two of the semi-finalists are artificial bags of reconstituted mush shaped like monster hands. No, you're right, it's clearly a connoisseurs competition.
It should be noted that I enjoy a packet of said mush as much as the next person.
You voted for Pombears, didn't you? Figures.

Love TSB

I love pombears especially the bacon version.

I bet you voted ready salted square!

You are like Seb Blatter of the crisp competition world.

What's your BEEF U MONSTER!!!!

Go beef monster munch all the way!!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pickled Onion ALL DAY long. A true mans crisp. Beef is what the chav kids used to eat as their taste buds couldnt cope with the power of the onion as a result of having a staple diet of findus pancakes and rich tea biscuits with butter on for pudding.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've voted beef. The acidity of the pickled onion makes it unpleasant to a wounded mouth. I haven't got a wounded mouth, but I've been elected spokesman for those who have.

smelly

May 23, 2004
Beef beef beef beef. Pickled onion is for old people and girls.

Don't you oppress me. I am neither old or a girl.

I merely exercised my right to choose Pickled Onion as part of my democratic rights in a free country.

if you want to live in North Korea go and do so and see what light and tasty corn baked snacks you can access there!
Fascist!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here